If you are looking to elevate your evening, the planning committee has created a list of fun dining options to help you immerse yourself in the travel experience. Below is just a small sampling of dining and food options around Central Indiana inspired by our sister cities.
- Occurring on Sat, February 27th from 11am-2pm you can get a traditional Brazilian meal featuring Feijoada, a flavorful stew of beans with pork and beef, rice, farofa, and collard greens. This is considered a national dish of brazil. Partners of America has paired with Ivy Tech to bring a carryout version of their annual event. Using the link below you can reserve yours: Indiana Partners Feijoada 2021 Tickets, Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite
- Gauchos Fire – The Garage Indy
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
- Meet Noodles
- Taiwan Tea House and Indy Asian Cuisine (Currently closed but hopefully will reopen soon!)
- Saraga International Grocery (Pick up the makings of your own meal or to pick up additional snacks)
- Nicole Taylors Pasta and Market –featured in the ELEVATE program
- Ambrosia Owner: Gino Pizzi is from Monza!
Local Places to get Boba Drinks
- Moar Tea & Poke
- Latea Bubble Tea Lounge
- Youmi Crepes and Bubble Tea
- Yoya Frozen Yogurt
- Kung Fu Tea
- Mori Sushi
- Pho 21
Grab a bite to eat and let us know what you pick by tagging us on social media. #uwciElevate @uwci.